Sorry for the delay, there were some technical difficulties over here on the lane. So this week instead of Music on Monday We’ll be doing it on Tuesday. Everything will be back to normal next week, promise!
SHEWWWEEEE We had a blast this fathers day weekend! We went down to Warsaw, KY. where my Dad has a boat on the Ohio River. Man was it fun. How fun you ask? Well, if you follow me on Instagram You’ve already seen how much fun! If you don’t you should! I’ll go ahead and show you anyway.
So much fun!!
So in light of it being fathers day weekend I decided to come up with a Playlist that reminds me of my Dad.
- Neil Young- Old Man
- Fleetwood Mac- Big Love
- Eagles- Seven Bridges Road
- Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know
- America- HOrse With No Name
- The Box Tops- The Letter
- My Morning Jacket- I’m Amazed
- Hall and Oates- She’s Gone
- Supertramp- The Logical Song
- Paul Simon- Father and Daughter
- Pink Floyd- Shine On You Crazy Diamond
These are just a few songs that remind me of my Dad, hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Thanks for dropping by!