I don’t know about everyone else but my Mondays are usually less than stellar
- A.) They’re the first day of the work week, and usually the longest for me.
- B.) They’re not Sunday or Saturday
- C.) I have to get up SO EARLY… Blah!
The only thing that helps me make it through is music! No exaggeration here, music absolutely turns my frown upside down with a quickness. So I thought I’d start a new thing here @ AML and give you all some fresh tunes to check out every Monday. Sound good?? Now these tunes may be old, new, or something you’ve already heard, but that doesn’t matter good music is good music. I was inspired to do the post by an awesome blog I follow Creative Geekery She’s always rounding up some great songs to share with the masses you should check her out if you haven’t yet. Lets get On with It!!!
The Round UP:
1. Strong Shoulders -Caroline Smith And the Good Night Sleeps
2. American- Lana Del Ray
3. Mexican Mavis- Boy&Bear
4. Black & Gold- Sam Sparro
5. The Stranger- Lord Huron
6. Hello My Old Heart- The Oh Hellos
7.Lose Yourself to Dance – Daft Punk Featuring Pharrel Williams
8.Full Circle – Half Moon Run
10. Phoenix- If I Ever Feel Better
Happy Monday! Hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do, and maybe just maybe they may make your Monday a little better.