In light of my favorite person in the world buying a house(MY BFF Allyson). I thought I’d do a round up of my favorite super cute, super easy DIY Housewarming gifts. I personally never had a housewarming party, and I regret it everyday. There were so many things I could have used but had no idea I needed. That’s why I love these gifts so much, they are full of practical, easy to find, much needed, and cheap items.
1. Coordinately Yours, by Julie Blanner This ones my fave! That jar is gorgeous and it can be reused in the new home! So thoughtful with the sponges and hand soap.
2. Armelle Blog Neon Dipped Pots Such a cute idea. It’s personal and you could even add the individual or couples initials. Not to mention succulents add so much warmth and are super low maintenance.
3. What Meegan Makes You can never have enough cleaning products, weather you built the home or bought it off someone one else, there’s always more than enough to clean! Also sometimes it can get kinda pricey to buy all this yourself.
4. Champagne Thursdays I can’t even tell you how many times I needed a flash light when I first moved in my house and didn’t have one. I love this one because it’s full of things you don’t normally think of when you’re at the store. Goof off is a life saver Ya’ll no joke it takes everything off!
5. The Subtle Statement Last but not least apothecary jars…..You could live in a dirt floor hut and throw some of these babies in there and it would look like a million bucks! I love how versatile apothecary jars are. You could even fill them with some nice decorative items to help the new home owner out with a little splash of Decor.
If you aren’t into the whole building a gift thing, gift cards are always welcome! Depending on your area I know just about every grocery store offers gift cards. You could also buy the ingredients for a super easy meal like spaghetti or a pizza. Believe me there are plenty of nights those items will come in handy. Buying a home is so awesome, it’s also a little scary as well. I’m sure the new homeowner in your life will appreciate anything you get them, even if it’s just a card with some encouraging words.
Thanks for dropping by.