Just an FYI to all of my Fabulous readers. We’ll be spending time with our Families on 11/26/15 So we won’t be having a Think and Make Thursday Link Party that day.
Happy Think and Make Thursday! We’ve got some fantastic features this week from last weeks link party, make sure you show them some love! Share, comment, Pin,whatever you can do. Sharing is caring! Now link up so we can see all of your beautiful projects you’ve been working on this week.
Bloggers, we’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to be inspired by your Bright Ideas! Think and Make Thursday will open at 6 AM ET every Thursday for you to share what you’ve been working on with a chance to be featured the following week. When you link up at The Think and Make Thursday Link Party, your Bright Ideas will seen across 10 fabulous blogs:
Every week, the ten of us will be choosing our favorite Bright Ideas from the Link party to share on our own blogs the following week, giving you an even better chance of being featured!
1.Love this desk Tara, from Suburble, re-did. The color and handles are fantastic.
2.I LOVE Ship lap, and Karin from Art is Beauty has really amped up her fireplace with it. It turned out so gorgeous!
3. How cute is this??!!!?? I don’t normally gravitate towards green but this color is PERFECT. Brooke, from Re-Fabbed, really brought this cabinet back to life.
Last but not least our most clicked :Hoosier Homemade
Apple Crumble Pie Cupcakes
Now it’s your turn to share your Bright Idea for a chance to be featured at next week’s party. If your Bright Idea is featured by one of the hosts, we will also pin it to our Think and Make Thursday Pinterest Board plus you’ll be able to share this shiny button for all to see on your blog!
By linking up at Think and Make Thursday you agree to:
Show us some love. Please follow all the hosts on social media. Grab a party button or link back to us in some way.
- Bre from Average But Inspired Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Hometalk
- Tasha from Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Hometalk
- Erica from Dwell Beautiful Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Hometalk
- Heather from The Heathered Nest Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Hometalk
- Leigh Anne from Houseologie Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Hometalk
- Carrie from Kenarry: Ideas for the Home Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Hometalk
- Sarah from Little Red Brick House Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Hometalk
- Karisa from Petite Modern Life Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Hometalk
- Emily from Table and Hearth Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Hometalk
Think and Make Thursday Party Button
Share your bright ideas. Submit up to 3 family friendly links you’ve never shared with us before. Please link to a specific post, not your home page. No Etsy shops, no giveaways, no link parties and no photos that you have purchased and/or do not have permission to share. Please be aware that by sharing your posts at Think and Make Thursday you are giving permission to our hosts to share your projects on social media, on their blogs as featured posts and in round-up posts with links back to your site and all credit given to you.
Be inspired. Visit other links to get great ideas and leave positive, encouraging comments. After all, this is a party – you should mingle!
Let us contact you. When you link up, we’ll add you to our party exclusive email list, so you’re among the first to know each week when the party starts! (You can opt out at any time).