I don’t know about you guys but I love to make my own Christmas gifts. Not only does it save a TON of money, I think it means more when you spend your time creating something for someone that’s unique. So Today I have rounded up some of the Cutest Ideas for DIY Christmas Gifts I’ve seen around the web.
1. These super cool picture Coasters from Du Buh Du. There are so many possibilities with these such a great idea.
2. These wonderful kits from The DIY Mommy. She has a ton of different combos you can do with these on her site. Love them.
3.I saw this on Shutterfly . It’s a fantastic way to share your family photos I just love it.
4. Super cute grandkids Sign from My Simple Obsession. I know a few Grandmas that would love this.
5. Spa in a jar from Classy Clutter. They even took the time to offer free printables to wrap around the jar. Such a fantastic Idea.
6. This gorgeous Free Printable from Delineate Your Dwelling Is fantastic! Just add a cute little frame and you have the perfect Gift. She also has a ton more FREE printables on her site to choose from.
7.YOu GUYS, this wooden photo holder from Shanty 2 Chic only cost 3.00!!! I know cutest thing ever!
8. This DIY Lucite Frame from Houseologie is so cool and modern looking I just love it You could put practically any picture in there. Such a fabulous Idea!
9.Bre over at brepurposed made this Knock off Pottery Barn Advent Calendar for a fraction of the cost of the Name Brand one. This would be a gift I would love to recieve.
10. Love these coasters from Scrapality made of pallet wood scraps. You could out any design on them you wanted. Great Idea.
11. These DIY Chevron Sharpie Mugs are the CUTEST! The possibilities are endless! You could do so Many different Kinds of designs. Tash @Designer Trapped in A Lawyers Body hit the nail on the head with these!
12. This super cool Image transfer to a Wood Slice is amazing. I want to make one for everyone! I just love them! I found it on E-how. There’s a full tutorial on how to do it over there. Pretty neat.
13.These Blanket scarves look so cozy! They also look really expensive, but MOMADVICE shows you how to make them and TIE THEM! Super fun.
14. This DIY BB GUN TARGET from Little Red Brickhouse is the BEES KNEES!! I wish someone would have made one for me when I was a kid his thing is AWESOME! NOt to mention pretty easy to make. I’ll be for sure cranking one of these out for my nieces.
15. Last but not least these perfect little cocktails from Something Turquoise. These would be perfect for a Friends Christmas, Neighbors Christmas, or even as a host/hostess gift. Such a wonderful Idea. I will definitely be using these this year.
Well there you have it, my DIY Christmas present round up. Hope you found it helpful, I know I sure did. Now off to making some of these wonderful things!
Thanks For Stopping BY!!!